Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to toggle Bluetooth and GPS on a Fitbit device?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do you switch on Blue Tooth and GPS on the Fitbit?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @HappyHarry2, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for posting your question. Please note that it's not possible to turn off Bluetooth or GPS on our devices. If you have a Fitbit Ionic or Versa, you have the option to turn off GPS when performing an activity, however, this feature needs to be turned off individually on each exercise. 

I hope this resolves your inquiry, if there's anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

How do you switch on Blue Tooth and GPS on the Fitbit? It is an iPhone 5 I have. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @HappyHarry2, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for posting your question. Please note that it's not possible to turn off Bluetooth or GPS on our devices. If you have a Fitbit Ionic or Versa, you have the option to turn off GPS when performing an activity, however, this feature needs to be turned off individually on each exercise. 

I hope this resolves your inquiry, if there's anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes