Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't log into the iOS app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have an iPhone 6 and noticed my Fitbit wasn't syncing this weekend so I logged out of the app hoping to reset it but now it won't let me back in, but I can get to it on my iPad and through the website.

is there a problem with the phone app as I need it to track my walks.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @nikkisenior, I hope you're having a great day, it's nice to see you around. Smiley Happy

Are you receiving any kind of error message when you try to log in to the app or does the app stay blank after entering your credentials? In either case I would like to suggest you to go to your phone Settings > General > Date & Time and make sure Set Automatically is enabled. Then, force-close the Fitbit app by double tapping the home button on your phone and swiping up the app. After that, try to log in again. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
51 REPLIES 51

Hello @nikkisenior, I hope you're having a great day, it's nice to see you around. Smiley Happy

Are you receiving any kind of error message when you try to log in to the app or does the app stay blank after entering your credentials? In either case I would like to suggest you to go to your phone Settings > General > Date & Time and make sure Set Automatically is enabled. Then, force-close the Fitbit app by double tapping the home button on your phone and swiping up the app. After that, try to log in again. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, thanks for your reply, I've managed to get back into the app now

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Marco, i'm having the same issue, i tried changing the automatic time setup on my iphone 6 , but my app don't let me log in 😞 

this is the message: "Oops, something went wrong. please try again. No se ha podido completar la operación. (Error de login 0.) CONFIRMAR"

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @PerlaCor0na, thanks for joining the conversation, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Fitbit Community! Smiley Happy

If you have already changed the date & time on your phone to automatic, please restart your phone and update the Fitbit app as we have already released an update. Then, try to log in once again. If you're still not able to log in, uninstall the app and install it back. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let me know the outcome! Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have reset my password twice from my laptop, deleted then reinstalled the ap, verified that my time & date are set to automatic, verified my bluetooth is enabled and also rebooted my 6+ iPhone. I am still getting an message that I cannot log on. It says "oops, something went wrong. Please try again. The operation couldn't be completed. (login error 0.)"

This is aggravating. I can login no problem from the website. Why the heck can I not use the ap?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have just purchased a Fitbit Alta HR to replace my aging flex. I would not add the device to my profile so following some suggestions, I have deleted the app on my iPhone 6S (running iOS 10.3.2) and then re-installed the app from the app store (version 2.37 released 5 Jul 2017).

I have reset my password, restarted my phone, turn on and off automatic time (normally runs as on) and keep getting the error:

Oops something went wrong please try again. 

It also intermittently includes The operation could not be completed (login error 0.)

I have tried on Wifi and LTE connections with no difference.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is someone from Fitbit going to help us?  Its obviously that the "Set Automatically" solution isn't working.  

Best Answer
Try using your mobile data, not wifi.

Enviado desde mi iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

im having the same problem i can't log into my fitbit app but i can log on to it on the web. i have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, i did the time automatic, and i rest my phone but nothing seems to work. can you guys please fit this problem

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nice try but turning off my wifi and using my cellular data did not work. Still cannot log in.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's working now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was eventually able to login as well. Very frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone, I hope you're having a great day. Smiley Happy

Thanks for reporting this situation, we experienced some issues with our servers resulting in many people being unable to log in to their accounts and receiving an Error 0. Fortunately, this situation was already resolved and you should now be able to log in without inconveniences.

If you're still not able to log in, please feel free to reply letting me know exactly which troubleshooting steps have you tried so far so I can check this further. Additionally, if you have any other doubt or concern, please let me know. 

Happy stepping! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also cannot log in, despite trying every recommended solution offered on this forum. My Fitbit used to be so reliable, now it is simply frustrating, blocking my every enquiry with Oops something went wrong!! I can't even change my password as I get another error message!!😡😡😡 Can you help me please!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sadly, this trick doesn't work either!! I just tried it, incurring roaming costs, much to my disappointment.. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The only way I am able to get into the Fitbit app is to completely power down my phone and then try again. The password will then submit. This is most annoying. Just started in the past week. But it is every time in that week that I want to get into it

Best Answer
0 Votes

hello, I have the same problem as people here, I am not able to sign in to the app, I tried all steps which are mentioned here, disable the automatic time, enable it, restore my iphone, reinstall the app, first the app log me in, but active minutes were not sync, I wanted to try fixed it by removing my alta HR and trying to set it and pair it again, but now I am not able to log into the app again, error message is "OOPs something went wrong, please try again later. The operation could not be completed. (NetworkbitKit.HTTPError 1.)

please how can I fix it? I really need the app working

thanks for your advice

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @zuzka-navratil and @DonnaAZ, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, at this moment I would like to suggest you to turn off WiFi on your phone by going to your phone Settings > WiFi, then try to log in to the app. Once logged in, turn on WiFi once again. 

Please make sure to turn off WiFi from the Settings and not the Control Center, as this will only disconnect you from the current WiFi and will not restart it. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let me know the outcome. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

hello Marco, it works when I turn off the Wi-Fi , than I am able to log in, but when I turn the wi-fi on again the app automaticly log me off again. And what is not clear for me is why I have these problems now because up to this week was everything ok and I had no strugling with the app and wifi or automatical seting of time and date and I have my fitbit from Jan 2017 and now it is not working with settings which I used before. Has it connection with ios last update to ios 11.03?

Best Answer
0 Votes