Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I got the message: couldn't sync your Charge 4...

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I keep trying to sync my charge and it'll show me my updated steps on dashboard (app only not on computer) but then it says couldn't sync you charge 4. I tried restarting my phone, and fitbit. Everything is up to date. Usually these things kind of sort themselves out after a little while but now it's been 3 days and I'm in a few different challenges. And apparently after telling me it won't sync and didn't show steps in the goal day challenge I was in, it did end up saying I was one of the people who completed. But before that it told me that they were waiting for me to sync and I commented that I was having problems and it instantly deleted my comment to them as well. Like it posted it to the conversation and then it just disappeared.

Also on the app most of the things shown like heart rate and miles and whatever else, is like stuck loading, or at least looks like it.

Sorry if that's confusing.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @himynameiserin  what operating system is your phone?

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

it's ios.... Sorry if that's not what you mean. I'm not a technical person lol

Best Answer
0 Votes

@himynameiserin  that was exactly it. I'll move this to the iOS area of the forum, so you can get more relevant responses.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Okay, Thank you!

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @himynameiserin and thank you for the heads up @Odyssey13. I'm sorry that you haven't  been able to sync your Charge 4 and thank you for mentioning the steps you have followed in order to solve this. 

I would recommend setting up your tracker again as a replacement device. Please follow advise of:  How do I set up a replacement device or add a second device to my account?

I hope this information helps. 

Best Answer

Thank you. I ended up contacting support (before I saw this) and they told me the same thing you suggested. And it didn't work for me but they said someone will be reaching out.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us and for letting us know about your interaction with our Support Team @himynameiserin.

I checked your case and their suggestion was trying to set up your Charge 4 with an Android device or waiting for the iOS update. 

Thank you for your patience and for visiting our community. 

Best Answer