Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IOS 11 - App 2.44 - Charge 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My app updated to version 2.44 on my iPhone 7 today and it disabled All-Day Sync, Notifications and it won't display my heart rate.  I've tried to re-activate but I get a Bluetooth pairing error even though my phone says it's connected. Is there a fix? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@SAgirl Thanks for joining us! In this case, I suggest resetting your Bluetooth by unpairing your tracker from your iPhone 7 settings and then adding it back again. 

I also recommend restarting your Charge 2 and your iPhone 7. After that, attempt to enable the All-Day Sync option again and let me know if it works. I'll be around! Smiley Happy

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@SAgirl Thanks for joining us! In this case, I suggest resetting your Bluetooth by unpairing your tracker from your iPhone 7 settings and then adding it back again. 

I also recommend restarting your Charge 2 and your iPhone 7. After that, attempt to enable the All-Day Sync option again and let me know if it works. I'll be around! Smiley Happy

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes