Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IOS App Hourly Steps not updating.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm having an issue with my Blaze where my hourly steps don't always sync to the app and web correctly .

My Blaze will show that I've completed the requirement for a given hour (not always the same hour) and yet the app and therefore the web will show that hour as having not been completed.  I've been syncing every hour and this morning, after 10am sync the dot was pink, however, at the 11am, the dot was grey again.  This is becoming extremely frustrating.  I've updated, reset, logged in logged out. It's no fun when it becomes this frustrating.  Either the Blaze is wrong, and I didn't complete the activity requirement of 250 steps or the app is wrong or both are wrong, but wrong isn't a good answer.

I love the animation when I've met the goal for a day, my wife and I both are entertained by this, but her Charge HR does not appear to suffer from the same issue. It seems that from my perspective, it's the Blaze that is the issue. Just so I see the animation, I change my hours back to end after one hour, so I get the entertainment value and then I change it back.  Cheap fun, however, I'm becoming more upset as this has now happened three out of the last four days. I've reset the Blaze, multiple times to no avail and this post probably belongs under Blaze, but ... here it is in the IOS App section.

Please can this be fixed or should I sell the Blaze and go back to my Charge HR.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @SunsetRunner, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around! Smiley Happy

Thanks for letting us know about this issue. Our engineering team is aware of the problem and is working towards a prompt and proper solution. 

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this situation has caused. I appreciate your patience and understanding, if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes