Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IOS app freezing on start

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The IOS app is freezing every time I try to start it.  I was able to get it working for a short while by deleting and reinstalling but it is happening again.  I have installed all of the updates.  

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @KTGirl24, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I'll make sure to forward it to our team so they can take a better look at it. Once I have more information to share I'll update the thread accordingly. In the meantime, please force-close the app by double tapping the home button on your phone and swiping the app up, then open it again and check if it keeps freezing.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else I can do for you please feel free to reply. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there any update on this issue? I’m currently having the same problem. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the app a couple times. I’ve force-quit the app and reopend. I’ve restarted my iPhone. The app keeps freezing. 

Best Answer

I have uninstalled and reinstalled my app 3 times now and there’s no change. It keeps freezing and won’t sync. It was working fine last month but now it’s useless.

Any update/feedback on fixing this?

Any update on this? I’m having the same issue. It’s getting worse

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Brittyp and @erspra01, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have shared your experience, at this moment this issue has already been escalated and our team is working towards a prompt and proper resolution. Once I have more information to share with you about this situation, I'll make sure to update this thread accordingly. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

Was there ever a resolution for this freezing issue? My syncing had been perfect for almost two years but now it syncs and then freezes. Can you advise the fix please?

Best Answer
0 Votes