Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Individual challenge treasure issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I am collecting all the treasures I see on the map but when I complete a challenge it says I didn't collet all the treasures. Is there something I'm missing or an app issue?
Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

@Vorpsgirl It's good to see you in the Community! Do you mind logging out of your account and back in. Sometimes, this helps refresh the information the challenge has gathered. 

Let me know if this helps! 

Fitbit Community ModeratorSilvana | Community Moderator, Fitbit
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been doing the challenges and watching very carefully all of the treasures. I have never been able to collect all of the treasures. Most recently I did not have 6 of them even though I was carefully watching on my app to see when they pop up. Please advise. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for stopping by the Community, @andagail. This unexpected behavior is currently being looked into. I will update this thread with any fixes or new information as soon as I get them. 

Fitbit Community ModeratorSilvana | Community Moderator, Fitbit
Best Answer

This happened to me as well. I clicked on the 6 treasures that showed but apparently there are 8 so I didn't get them all. I have logged out and in and they still aren't there. This was my first time trying any of these challenges. The concept was cool but if I am not going to be rewarded for finishing them it doesn't exactly make me want to do another one.

Best Answer

They only stay active and available for x steps although when you do catch on they say they can be collected by 11.59pm same day. 

They all need to stay active until end of the day. I'm out walking and I dont get notifications. I want to be walking and not tied to my phone. 

Best Answer

Exactly! I carry my phone with me when I'm out walking, but I don't want to have to stop every once in awhile to check for "something interesting along the trail". When I finish my walk, I want to be able to collect all the treasures I passed along by the way. Even if I got to the end of the challenge.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok Fitbit how about a reply????!

Best Answer
0 Votes