Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR keeps losing Bluetooth connection from iPhone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

Every day it's such a pain to keep faffing about on my iphone to get the bluetooth connection restarted.

In the bluetooth settings I can see the Inspire HR and it has 'connected' as if it is.

But I always have to 'forget' the device and start again which takes quite a time to keep allowing the connecting, pairing again and refresh/resynching..... Does anyone know if there's a fix for this?

I love the data it provides, but getting to the point where I want to stop using it! 

Thank you 🙂

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

I don’t have a solution to the problem but I came here to type this exact question. So many problems recently. I would say in the last 2 weeks or so. I love the tracker but this is getting ridiculous.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Joy-RB @carla_marie, welcome to our Fitbit forums. I'm sorry to hear that your Fitbit Inspire HR are not connecting with your phones' Bluetooth properly. I totally understand how you guys feel about this and I appreciate the time spent trying to get this issue resolved.

Please try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. After this, monitor your Fitbit devices and see if they don't lose Bluetooth connection again.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

It’s the Fitbit. Too many people having the exact same problem. Would not stay paired with my old phone. Doesn’t stay paired with my new phone.  Doesn’t stay paired with my iPad.  Please stop blaming the devices and fix the Fitbit. Won’t help me because I would NEVER buy another Fitbit because  of the pairing problem and it does not accurately count steps which is the reason I bought it. I’d be better off with an outdated pedometer.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue, I have a new iPhone and iPad, worked for a few months and now doesn’t pair correctly, have to go through all those steps repeatedly 🥴

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer

After the July 21st update, my FitBit stopped syncing and every time I go to use it it says to forget the device and then resync it. I should not have to do this each time I look at my app. What am I supposed to do now? Everything was fine up until now. If this is the case. FitBit should send me a new device to try and sync it again. This is not right!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@lbtuser Thank you for participating in our Fitbit Community. I totally understand how you feel about the syncing issue that your Inspire HR has experienced. By the way, thank you for trying to get this issue resolved before contacting our forums.

Please try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. This article contains steps that you already tried but you can skip them and proceed with the rest. Finally, monitor your Inspire HR and see if the issue gets fixed.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Tried all this several times to no success. Have bought an Apple Watch

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Sweetcrs Thank you for getting back and trying the recommended steps. Since the issue persists, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected and our Support team will be happy to follow up and assist you accordingly.

See you arround.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Useless information.  Every time I try to log water, I have to forget Fitbit and pair later. Inspire 2 is junk. Fix it or you lost a customer of 5 years. 

Best Answer

same here. inspire hr. i use it because if i use my apple watch for tracking it counts every little move i make and has me completing goals when i’ve only been sitting knitting, so i turned that off and started using fitbit for steps. etc. but it won’t sync, loses connection, every **ahem** time. i was thinking of updating my fitbit to see if that was it, although it’s only a couple of years old, but now i won’t.  “support” consists of reposting the same article over and over telling us to do all the things we’ve said we’ve already done. buh bye, fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve been having the same problems since a fitbit Ap update a few weeks ago.  They ran me through all these hoops and told me my Fitbit was toast.  I bought a new Fitbit and the new one has the same issue.  Stupid update to the Ap messed up sync. 

Best Answer