Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR no displays

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit was working fine earlier this morning, after an update today there is no longer a display.

Tried to reinstall the device but can’t see the display with the 4 digit code.

so upset only had this Fitbit for a couple months 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello again @JessicaV 

I just saw you have a Inspire HR. Try to restart your tracker doing this:

1. Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Hold the other end of the charging cable near the port on the back of the tracker until it attaches magnetically. The pins on the charging cable must connect securely with the port.
  3. Press and hold the button on your tracker for 5 seconds. 
  4. Release the button. When you see a smile icon and the tracker vibrates, the tracker restarted.

Once your tracker has restarted log into your Fitbit App as you normally do with your email address and password. Once your Fitbit App loads Sync your Tracker. If it doesn’t sync go to your Bluetooth Settings on your device and disable Bluetooth then enabled it again. 

😃 Hopefully this will provide you with a solution to your problem. Please let me know if it is resolved 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @JessicaV  sorry your having troubles. Lets try this....you said you reinstalled the Fitbit app. That’s great. First just log out of your Fitbit app. You would most likely need to restart your Fitbit Tracker. I can tell you how to do that but I need to know which type of Fitbit Tracker do you have?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello again @JessicaV 

I just saw you have a Inspire HR. Try to restart your tracker doing this:

1. Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Hold the other end of the charging cable near the port on the back of the tracker until it attaches magnetically. The pins on the charging cable must connect securely with the port.
  3. Press and hold the button on your tracker for 5 seconds. 
  4. Release the button. When you see a smile icon and the tracker vibrates, the tracker restarted.

Once your tracker has restarted log into your Fitbit App as you normally do with your email address and password. Once your Fitbit App loads Sync your Tracker. If it doesn’t sync go to your Bluetooth Settings on your device and disable Bluetooth then enabled it again. 

😃 Hopefully this will provide you with a solution to your problem. Please let me know if it is resolved 

Best Answer
0 Votes