Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR not syncing to app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This issue has been ongoing and the response was that minimal upgrades would be done as they company was sold. Since google took over the sync issue continues.  Why do I have to continually go in and forget this device and then readd and sync to get it to work. Some of my paid apps don’t get the info and I’ve missed challenges due to the syncing not happening before midnight. Example, I have a paid subscription to a health app which syncs to devices for minutes and steps etc. Fitbit is one of those approved devices (no jail breaks or anything).  As of this am I did not get my challenge points for sleep, steps, minutes all because the app and device did not sync. I’ve done the steps again … forget device and repair it and get all synced but I can’t go back and recapture entries from yesterday to get my points. 

I had hoped that this would have been resolved but frustrating it has not. 
does anyone else have similar issue?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @tammyvb  new Android version of the app last week. Did you get it yet? These newer app versions roll out so we don't all get them at once. Google finalized the purchase of Fitbit towards the end of January 2021. You get with customer support? I know with Fitbit challenges, I don't have to sync before midnight, I can sync hours later and my steps count towards it.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

@Odyssey13 

I use the apple app so not sure if this applies. But thanks for your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'll move this to the iOS area of the forums for more relevant responses.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for

helping get this posted properly. 

today I have had to forget this device and repair multiple times. Was there an update that has caused this issue?  Very frustrating that I leave the app open and when I check it says it can not find it. The. Have to delete and reset up. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@tammyvb  app for iOS was updated August 17th 

Best Answer
0 Votes