Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interval workout - cannot edit interval timings

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just added Interval Workout to Exercise shortcuts and I see that the default is 0:30 Move and 1:30 Rest. I tried to edit this to 0:30 Move and 1:00 Rest. It reverts back to the default settings each time I try and my Fitbit is never updated with the edited settings.

My iOS app is up to date. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @movingtarget.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Charge 4. Thank you for the information provided.

Our team has recently released a new version of the Fitbit app (3.53 iOS and 3.53 Android). For instructions on how to check your current version and update, please visit this article and open the menu "How do I update the Fitbit app?".

If you continue having the same problem, please try to change your Interval Workout settings from the online Dashboard here.

Hope this helps.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My iOS app is confirmed to be 3.53.

I modified the Interval Workout settings from the online Dashboard as you have instructed. My changes are not reflected on my Fitbit. 

So I tried in the iOS app. I am able to edit, then I tap on the Arrow back "<", and then upon clicking again, it goes back to the default, as though I did not make any changes. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your response, @movingtarget.

In this case, you can set up your Tracker as a replacement device:

1. Tap the Today tab EdsonFitbit_0-1643917661316.png, and tap your profile picture.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

If you followed the instructions above without luck, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Please click here to get connected.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes