Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic not syncing with iPhone 6S.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi I just received my new Fitbit Ionic and I have problems with pairing, it losing connection all the time. I try reinstall phone app and factory reset and forget device in Bluetooth but nothing changed. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

Hello @1108 thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. Tell me, is your Ionic not showing up in your account or does it get disconnected from the Bluetooth devices in your phone Bluetooth Settings?  Have you tried to enable All-day Sync by going to the Fitbit app and tap on Account > Ionic > All-day Sync? If you haven't please do, when a pop-up appears asking you to Pair your tracker to your device, tap on Pair and continue.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let us know the outcome. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
I try to turn on the all day sync and it starts to sync but break in the middle of the process and start to looking for device. In Bluetooth settings it keeps connecting to device all the time.

DT
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @1108 I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have come back and updated this situation for us. Would it be possible for you to reply with a screenshot of the time the sync breaks and the app starts to "look" for your device? This will be very helpful for us to check this further. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, have a great day! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
[image1.png]
DT[image2.png]
Best Answer
0 Votes

69B38B05-43B0-4F29-B7EC-650385FA31A7.png

3F3A9198-09C6-4323-8E74-8D551325A66D.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @1108 I hope you're doing well, thanks for coming back and adding some screenshots to your post. Smiley Happy

At this moment, I would like to ask you to go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and check if your tracker is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device. Then, restart your phone, open the Fitbit app and try to enable All-day Sync again. When a pop-up appears asking you to Pair your tracker to your device, tap on Pair and continue.

If you're still not getting All-day Sync enabled, log out from the app, restart your phone again and log back in. Then try again. 

Give these steps a try and let us know the outcome! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
It doesn’t help to make connection to the phone

DT
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @1108 I hope you're having a great day, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have come back after trying the troubleshooting steps provided earlier. At this moment, please update the Fitbit app as we have just released a new version and let us know if All-day Sync improves. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, we'll be waiting for your next reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
updating application doesn’t solve the problem with Bluetooth connection

DT
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @1108 I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. 🙂

First of all, I would like to apologize for the delay in the response. Thanks for letting us know that you're still experiencing this situation after updating the Fitbit app. At this moment, I will forward this information to our team so they can take a better look at this situation. Once we have more information to share, we'll make sure to update this thread accordingly. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, have a great day! 

Best Answer
0 Votes