Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Language on Fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I don’t understand this language and I don’t know how to put in English help

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U4FXHpA0CE1aqnFSOSUSGwipTgB7NKDD/view?usp=drivesdk

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

If that is your phone app, it should use the same language as your phone.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome on board @Anderson_Cuenca, it's nice to see a new member around! Thanks for attaching a document, however, the attachment asks for permission from the owner to be seen.

I was wondering the same than @JohnnyRow, are you asking for the language of your Fitbit? Changing the language on your phone changes the language in the Fitbit app.

To get more detailed information, see How do I change my language on Fitbit? 

We hope this is what you were looking for. If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

There should be a "Language" selection in your phone's Settings.

You are currently in German.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This happened to me too! Then the Korean just disappeared and the English came back. Some glitch for sure!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @JRitchie, thanks for stopping by! Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I'm glad to hear the English language came back after all.

Please let me know if this happens again, I'll keep an eye on this!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes