Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest app version is freezing and crashing.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since updating to the latest app version on the iPhone it keeps freezing, closing and crashing. 

This was a stable app until the latest update. Sort it out Fitbit!

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Hello @Tryfan, I hope you're having a great day, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

Thanks for letting me know about this issue. Our engineers are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. In the meantime, would you please reply to me with the model of your phone and the OS it's currently running? That will be very helpful. 

I'm very sorry for any inconvenience this situation has caused. I appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. Additionally, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply as well. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
Phone - iPhone 6S
OS - 11.0.1

Matt Rees
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Tryfan, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have replied with the information requested. I will forward it to our team so they can take a better look at it. In the meantime I would like to suggest you to update the OS on your phone to the latest version (11.0.3) and monitor the Fitbit app to check if it's still crashing or freezing. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else I can do for you, don't hesitate to reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, I have iPhone 6s and 11.0.3 and after accepting friend request the app crashes too. Someone else posted about the same issue I am having? Any fixes about the app crashing after accepting friend request?

thanks

Leila

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm using 10.3.3 iOS, with iPhone 5s, same issue of app crashing when I try to open it. It disappears from screen, but if I look at open apps, it is there with a white screen, and if I tap it to open,it disappears again. Can't sync to update time on my watch!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Warbleraz and @leilaf1, thanks for joining the conversation, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your reports, I'll make sure to forward them to our team as well. In the meantime, please try to force-close the app by double tapping the home button on your phone, then swipe up the app when the app shows blank or in case it crashes once again. Additionally, please update the Fitbit app in case you haven't done it yet as we released a new version last week. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else I can help you with, please feel free to reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine keeps closing as well. I can be on the app for a minute or so and then it just closes. My app was just updated 2 days ago to the most recent version and the app was closing last night and again this morning.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Divadonna78, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around. Smiley Happy

Thank you for your report. Our team is currently aware of this issue and is working towards a prompt and proper solution. 

I appreciate your patience and understanding and I'll make sure to forward your information as well. In the meantime, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply once again. 

Best Answer
0 Votes