Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Less Free Mindfulness Meditations with 3/1/21 Update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I wish that I had known that the number of free meditations was going to be reduced

to two with the new update before I updated my app. I recently (past three weeks) started using they faithfully during the day and at nighttime to fall asleep.  They have helped me so much, now they are gone.  I’m sure that they are available with the monthly subscription but I can’t afford or justify the cost with what I receive for my Social Security check each month. Over the past seven years Fitbit has helped me to lose 138 pounds and maintain it.  I started with the Zip, then the One and am now with the Charge 4 (bought for $30 using my Kohl’s cash). I hope that Fitbit will reconsider and add more free meditation selections, having a healthy and peaceful mind is important in maintaining  a healthy body and lifestyle.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I have the same issue. You used to be able to select ‘Free Meditations’ and it would open up to a screen with about 10 or so free options ranging in length and I was using them quite regularly. Then the update came and that option is no longer available, there’s maybe 2 or 3 options with only one that’s 10 minutes long. I wouldn’t have updated my app either. Fitbit needs to un-update this and go back to that free selection menu. 

Best Answer
Best Answer
0 Votes

Someone was directed to post about this in "Frature Suggestions". Upvote to get it to the decision makers:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Bring-Back-Free-Meditations/idi-p/4776403#commen...

Best Answer
0 Votes