Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

As I cannot wear my alta in water can I manually add 45 minuets water aerobics to my Fitbit 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @janesamson, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! It's nice to see you around too @WendyBSmiley Happy

@janesamson, as @WendyB mentioned you can manually log in the activity whenever you want. Simply tap on the plus sign on the bottom of the app and select Track Exercise.

TrackExercise.png

On the next screen tap on LOG and you'll be able to type in Water Aerobics (or any other activity or your choice)

WaterAerobics.png

Once selected, the Activity will redirect you to a new screen where you can adjust the time of the Activity, duration of it and calories burned as well. Then tap on Add to finish.

WaterAerobics2.png

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let me know the outcome! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the forums!

Tap on the exercise tile the the stop watch. Once there you should be able to see what you need to do..

If not please post back so we can help!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
Thank you

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @janesamson, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! It's nice to see you around too @WendyBSmiley Happy

@janesamson, as @WendyB mentioned you can manually log in the activity whenever you want. Simply tap on the plus sign on the bottom of the app and select Track Exercise.

TrackExercise.png

On the next screen tap on LOG and you'll be able to type in Water Aerobics (or any other activity or your choice)

WaterAerobics.png

Once selected, the Activity will redirect you to a new screen where you can adjust the time of the Activity, duration of it and calories burned as well. Then tap on Add to finish.

WaterAerobics2.png

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let me know the outcome! Smiley Wink

Best Answer

Thank you so much for that.......      I got it .....

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @janesamson, I hope you're having a great day. 

Thank you for taking the time to reply and letting me know you were able to log in your water aerobics activity. I'm glad.

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members. Additionally, if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Best Answer