Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxe is not tracking my AZM accurately

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I upgraded from Charge HR to Luxe and in doing so went to zone rather than activity minutes. Now my workouts are no longer showing up. I am over 70 and take meds which lower my heart rate so I cannot use the 220- my age to get my maximum heart rate. I really have no way of figuring it out. The zone minutes never record my workouts but they do record at other times when I am really doing my nothing than maybe making a meal. And even to get this I had to add a custom max heart rate. I’m ready to give up my Fitbit. These zone minutes seem totally worthless. Is there any way to get back to the activity minutes calculator… for me it was totally more accurate. Tia!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Your previous Active Minutes were not "Accurate" either.  They also used 220 minus age to get max heart rate.

You're on the right track adjusting your max heart rate.  I don't know of any real way to know a "correct" amount of adjusting it; I'd say make adjustments until you find something that seems right to you, keeping in mind that Active Zone Minutes generally are meant to be harder to earn than the previous Active Minutes, the default goal being 22 Zone Minutes per day versus I think it was 30 previous Active Minutes per day.

You can still see the old Active Minutes on the Fitbit.com dashboard, at least the last time I checked.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for replying. I know these zone minutes are supposed to be harder and I can understand that, but the ones I get are never from my workouts and mostly from times I am not actually doing any kind of exerted activity. It is just so frustrating. I’ve been wearing a Fitbit for a number of years now, and this is the first one that almost seems worthless. I basically use it to count my steps and sleep…. For being a tracker of my activity it is of no use. I can set my own max heart rate and figure it out that way, but it still does not seem to work right. So disappointed with Fitbit…. This will be my last.
Best Answer
0 Votes