Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maps mixed up on exercise screen.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I went for a run tonight as usual but when I checked the exercise tracker on the Fitbit app on my iPhoneSE it gave me a map of a completely different run I had done weeks ago!! And then looking down through previous runs, all the maps have suddenly become all mixed up e.g. A run I did in March is showing up for one I did last week etc. Help?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Denise34, it's nice to have on board, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community! Smiley Happy

This seems like a very odd situation, however, it's possible that the Fitbit app is not updating the information correctly with our servers. In this case I would like to suggest you to go to the exercise section of the online Dashboard and check that your exercises are correct. If they are, please try the following in the app:

• Force-close the app by double tapping the home button and then swiping up the app. If this doesn't seem to work:
  • Log out from the app, restart your phone and log back in. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Denise34, it's nice to have on board, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community! Smiley Happy

This seems like a very odd situation, however, it's possible that the Fitbit app is not updating the information correctly with our servers. In this case I would like to suggest you to go to the exercise section of the online Dashboard and check that your exercises are correct. If they are, please try the following in the app:

• Force-close the app by double tapping the home button and then swiping up the app. If this doesn't seem to work:
  • Log out from the app, restart your phone and log back in. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Best Answer

I've just had the same issue, thumbnail maps were a day out.

This solution worked once I'd worked out how to logout of the app...... Smiley Embarassed

(it is at the very bottom of the "Account" section).

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @David-C, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Fitbit Community, I hope you're having an excellent day! Smiley Very Happy

Thanks for taking the time to join the conversation and letting me know your issue has now been resolved after you logged out and logged back in to the app. In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Best Answer
0 Votes