Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing data after 3.44 app update

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

3E37EDF6-7699-4AEA-914D-4859DB3F1E9B.png

79785265-F283-4F31-867D-243F9E3C7B6D.png

I just updated to the newest version of the Fitbit app(3.44) on my iPhone 11 and now my sync page for my versa lite is missing lots of information like my steps, sleep, zone minutes, heart rate and my miles that I have walked. I have tried to add them back but when I hit the edit button it only provides additional options for menstrual health.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I figured out that during the updates something might have gone wrong and forgot my device(to an extent). I then repaired my watch with the app using the setup new watch. Everything was still on my watch(as far as I can tell right now).

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I figured out that during the updates something might have gone wrong and forgot my device(to an extent). I then repaired my watch with the app using the setup new watch. Everything was still on my watch(as far as I can tell right now).

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @VersaLightUser.

Thank you for sharing the details of the issue you experienced and screenshots. I appreciate your efforts and I am glad to hear that you were able to resolve the issue. Thank you for sharing what you did as it may help other members in the same situation. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, make new friends and create new topics.

Keep on visiting the forums!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes