Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 not receiving text notifications from iPhone 12 Pro Max

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Versa 2 is getting all notifications except text messages from iPhone 12 Pro Max. Calls, Snapchat, music apps, etc all send notifications. Not a single text message. It’s set up properly it’s been triple checked by three different people now. Can not find any answers to fix this. Thank you!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @MRM784.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I understand how you are feeling. Usually a missing requirement is the cause and I recommend confirming our troubleshooting tips in Troubleshooting quick tips for iPhones.

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is how I got to this forum. This is my first Fitbit experience and it’s beginning to look like the last. I may send both of them back. I’ve had these things for two weeks. One is set up and runs perfectly. One is not. I’ve followed all the Fitbit online helps advice. Followed what the troubleshooting problem is. Still no help then I post here and even in the body of the post mentioned that it’s been checked multiple times from step one to now. Did you even read what I posted? Also if for any reason an iPhone 12 Pro Max doesn’t meet requirements then I definitely no longer want anything to do with Fitbit. Still looking to HELP

Best Answer
0 Votes