Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense not updating cardio score in the app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am so frustrated. I used to have a charge 2 HR and my cardio score showed as an estimated score. I got my Sense in April and did a couple of short runs. It updated my score after each of those two runs to a single actual score (rather than a range). Since my second run in April it has not changed once. I haven’t done a huge amount of runs in that time as I had a bit of an injury but have done a lot of walking. I had assumed that after a while it would revert to showing an estimated range if it wasn’t able to give an ‘accurate’ score. 

Since April I have lost over 14kg in weight, lowered my resting heart rate by over 12bpm and always smash the active zone minutes by 4 or 5 times the goal. 

today I want for a short 10 minute run, mainly to see if the score would change and nothing. It’s still exactly the same as it has been since my second run in April. I have tried all the troubleshooting, read all the stuff online about it and have contacted Fitbit customer service and nothing seems to work. 

Has anyone got any ideas to try. It’s really irritating me now!

thank you!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Tvgirl.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I am sorry to hear about the frustration this situation has caused. I understand your concern especially taking into account your great achievements. Since you've already contacted our Support team regarding this matter, I recommend to contact them back since they have already all the details and special tools to continue assisting you. Click here to get connected with them via chat or phone. 

For more information about cardio fitness score, see What is my cardio fitness score? 

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes