Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing sleep data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

No sleep data for the past 3 days even though the rest of my data has synced just fine, I’ve been wearing my Fitbit to sleep, and it’s fully charged. Also please PLEASE bring back the old look — the new colors are too drab and the shapes are too boxy. I loved the vibrancy and circularity of the old look; it always made me super excited to look at my data. With the new update I kind of dread opening the app...

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @vvvbbb. Welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts about the new dashboard. Our team often receives the feedback posted in the Community to improve our products and services, be sure that your comments will not be taken for granted.

About your other inquiry, since there are some factors that may prevent you from receiving sleep data, please check the following:

• You record your sleep using the app, instead of simply wearing your device to bed.
  • You were sleeping for less than 3 hours.
  • Your wristband is too loose or too tight on the wrist. You should be able to put your index finger between the bracelet and your arm without much resistance.

That being said, I'd recommend to restart your Fitbit device. Also make sure that the Fitbit device and the Fitbit app are updated to the latest version. If this continues happening, please provide me with the model of your Fitbit device as check if the heart rate is being recorded consistently.

Keep me posted! Woman Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes