Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Fitbit App randomly changes to landscape mode with update on my mini ipad

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The last week or so my Fitbit App will randomly change to landscape mode and I want it on portrait mode, but it won't rotate when I rotate my iPad.  Before it would always stay in portrait mode, and I could see more than just the steps without having to scroll.  How can I fix this.  None of your solutions from previous questions even give the solution when I click on the go to solutions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I would be interested to know this too. I have had my fit bit 10 days and it has only ever shown me portrait mode. I didn’t even know it came in landscape

Best Answer

Willow, I figured out a way to get it back with the mini iPad and so far, it has worked today.  I really hope this isn't going to be a daily thing, since yesterday it switched back to portrait on its own.  This morning it was back to landscape when I when to sync.  So, I went to Settings>General>Use Side Switch to: Lock Rotation/Mute.  I took it off Lock Rotation and put the check mark on Mute. I turned my iPad to Portrait, opened the Fitbit app and it was in the Portrait view instead of the Landscape View.  Then, I went back and switch the check in Mute and put it back to Lock Rotation.  I reopened my Fitbit App and it stayed in Portrait.  It may be a temporary solution, but at least I can see my Stats and not just the steps without having to scroll too much.   
I hope this helps, since I never did get an answer when I send a Contact Support.  

Best Answer