Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Fitbit inspire Heart Rate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It not working for all day sync and I sync it for hundreds of times and when I am so close to my phone guess what it says I can not connect to device when every thing is turned on Bluetooth WiFi 

connection is full bars and it still can’t find it I had to reset it and deleted the app and download it and start it again and it will not work at all I tried everything I could and I email them the Fitbit supporters and they reply’ back look at community.fitbit.com

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Reubenday19  you have the Inspire or the Inspire HR? One of them does not detect the heart rate. You need the Inspire HR to do that. Is that what you have?

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm confused @Reubenday19 your title looks as if you have an issue with heart rate. 

Your first sentence is about all day sync not working and you say that you sync and sync when you sync, does it really sync as implied? 

You say that you delegated the app and started again, did you also remove the Alta HR from your Fitbit account? 

You say that it won't work, what are you trying to do that is not working. 

Are you trying to get Heart Rate to work? Is heart rate enabled? 

Are you trying to get the trackers to sync? Is the tracker still connected to your Fitbit account? 

Are you trying to setup the tracker? Did you remove the tracker from your phones Bluetooth menu? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi im sorry it did not really make sense the issue was that my fitbit inspire hr wont sync to my phone. But i got a new fitbit but its kind of playing up while i walking i wont to see my stats on the watch its just slow when i clench the two sides its the fitbit inspire 2 the new one

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello sorry for the delay im just having issues with syning my fitbit inspire hr that all.

Best Answer
0 Votes