Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My dashboard looks different from everyone else's.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Why is my dashboard displayed with circles and not horizontal lines like everyone else's? I can't seem to find a reason or answer as to why?
Best Answer
28 REPLIES 28

Hello @Hjzito710

Moved this thread from the Flex to the iOS section, this way your question gets more attention & increases the chance of getting a solution.

Wishing a wonderful day / weekend.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine is different also, any luck finding out why?
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Kedespo @Hjzito710 It's likely that you both are using a new app design that we are trying out. As a result, your Fitbit app will look different from previous versions of the App that you've seen, but rest assured that both versions of the App have all the same features.

At this time we don't have the ability to switch you over to the standard app design. The test will be over soon and at that time you will be switched over to the standard app design.

Hope this provides some clarification.
Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

Mine changed from the Circles to Lines over night.. What is going to be normal because the Cirlces were better Smiley Indifferent

Best Answer

@ColeGSimpson Sounds like the test is complete for you, but I'm glad to hear you liked them!  If the test goes well, it's likely that you'll see some of the design elements incorporated into future versions of the Fitbit App.

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

I just got my fitbit last friday and it's been the view with the circles (which is very aesthetically pleasing) since I downloaded the app but has changed to the horizonal view a few times for short periods. When it, just about 30 minutes ago, changed to the horizontal lines view and wouldn't change back, I was trying to figure out if there were multiple views then if I accidentally changed it and if I could change it back and here I am like 30 minutes later, having finally found this thread (I honestly think some sort of notification might have made it a little easier). I definitely prefer the view with the circles. I know it may sound ridiculous, but as someone with both high anxiety and ADHD, I like routine, for certain things to stay a certain way or to have the option to choose a view I like out of options on something like dashboards. It was oddly stressful to try and figure out what was going on because the visual of the circles is perfect for the way I process information and I did not expect it to change like that. I hope I'll be able to keep or use this view in the future. Thank you for the clarification, though!

Best Answer

The circles are horrible it doesn't show all the things that the lines do and One of the main reasons I got the Fitbit was to find out how many flights of stairs I climb each day and it doesn't say it with the circles but my friend also has a Fitbit flex and his does say the amount of flights HE climbed. 😡😡😡😡😡😡

Best Answer

change me to the normal app!!!!!!!!!😡

Best Answer
The Flex doesn't track flights of stairs. Never has.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Please bring back the circles. The horizontal lines are horrible!! It's less motivating and totally boring!
Best Answer
The circles did show flights of stairs. Not sure how you missed it.
Best Answer
I want the circles back too, FitBit!
Best Answer
I agree, the circles are much more aesthetically pleasing as well as more motivating!
Best Answer
@DerrickS I started using Fitbit in February and loved the app layout, it was the circle tile layout. This week it switched to horizontal lines, which I do not like. From what I'm reading it seems I had what was being tested. Can I get that format back? This seriously makes me want to switch back to my former fitness tracker...
Best Answer
Mine also changed from circles to lines and I hate the lines!!!!
Please bring back the circles!!!!!!!!
Best Answer
I got switched from the new version to the older version and I HATE it. Can we please have a choice on which version we see?? I agree that the new version is much more motivating. The old version is harder to read at a glance.
Best Answer

Is there any idea of when we can get this back? The circles was the only way i had had it and would love to go back to that style. 

Best Answer
Please bring back the circles😩
Best Answer

since i switched it no longer syncs - and i want to switch back - this is awful!

Best Answer