Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My dashboard looks different from everyone else's.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Why is my dashboard displayed with circles and not horizontal lines like everyone else's? I can't seem to find a reason or answer as to why?
Best Answer
28 REPLIES 28
Looking forward to getting the lines back.
Best Answer
0 Votes
It would be nice to give users an option. Ive always had the lines but after seeing the circles on my friends iPhone, i prefer that look. Its fresh, clean and more pleasing to look at
Best Answer
0 Votes
the dashboard on my IPad looks different (no steps are on the dashboard, no distance ...) than the dashboard on my iPhone (IPhone includes steps and distance). I am wondering why
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried to add using the edit feature.  I don't eve find the steps and distance categories to add.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @rjsmith930 and welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's nice to have you on board! Smiley Happy

The iPhone and iPad app are exactly the same and both should show you the same information and tapping the Edit button should show the steps and distance tiles to add in case they're hidden. I would like to suggest the following:

1. Logout fromt the Fitbit app on your iPad
  2. Restart the iOS device
  3. Log back in to the Fitbit app.

If these tiles are still not showing up, please reply with a screenshot of the Dashboard so I can get a better insight about this issue.

Give it a try and keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @rjsmith930, it seems your last post didn't come through. Is there anything else I can help you with? Would it be possible for you to reply once again?

Keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

My wife's app is missing features. In the notifications then text messages she only has two options but I have 6 options. 

On another note my messaging worked once on my fitbit and hasn't since. I've only received one notification and that was the first time. All settings are on that need to be. 

Best Answer
0 Votes