Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nearly all workout history disappear from Fitbit app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I have an issue. I've started working out again after 3 weeks of lockdown. Had to re-login to the fibit app, but that was fine. After logging the workout, I went to the fitbit app to check. There, I saw previous workout slowly disappearing, every time I clicked the '1 of 4 days' tab in the app. Every time I re-opened that tab, more workouts were missing. Now, everything going back to March 2021 is just.. gone. even in the online dashboard on the website. 

.. Anyone has any idea how to get that back, or preventing it from deleting any future workouts? The one from today is gone now too.

p.s. The app was suddenly missing the connection to my Charge 4 as well, even though nothing changed in the 3 weeks I wasn't working out.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

This doesn't sound quite the same, but something to check.  Usually when history is missing after logging out, it means that you logged back in with a different email than what you were using before, especially if you have ever used different logins in the past.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

This doesn't sound quite the same, but something to check.  Usually when history is missing after logging out, it means that you logged back in with a different email than what you were using before, especially if you have ever used different logins in the past.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

I'm an idiot. That was it, thanks >.<

Best Answer