Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Fitbit Sense battery won’t last more than one day (iPhone/iOS)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there,

I am a new Fitbit user (previous Apple Watch), was very tired of all the extras and wanted something that just focused on my health so I was super excited to get a Fitbit Sense (newest version) for Christmas. 

I have it all set up and synced to my iPhone, but I have noticed that the battery really won’t last much more than a day or two. This is kind of disappointing since one of the features I was excited about was the 6 day battery life and the sleep tracking. 

Can anyone help me out here? Maybe I need to turn off some settings to extend battery life? 

As a heads up, I do have it enabled to get calls and texts, however those don’t seem to be showing up either. Not sure what is happening! 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Snore detection is a big battery user if you have that turned on.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Almost exact same circumstances. Not doing anything exciting. No music, no Alexa, only wearing. Do have notifications on because on call at night and helps wake me up. Advised to shut off all notifications. What is the point of prolonged battery life if it only applies if you don’t use even the most basic functions of the watch? Have an iPhone and have used Fitbit for many years. So far, very disappointed. Prefer Fitbit for sleep info and simplicity, but might have to switch to another watch after many years. 

Best Answer