Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Versa- screen stuck on partial update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Please how can I factory reset my new device? It started to update and sync with my iPhone but after three hours it’s stuck with Fitbit logo and a half solid green color screen

the information online about plugging and pressing the buttons won’t work because the charging port blocks the buttons 

thank you

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Tolaa Welcome to the Fitbit Community! I hope you're doing well! Sorry to hear that your Versa is stuck in the update screen. I think there is a confusion about how to restart your Versa as you don't need it to be plugged. Try these instructions:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.
  3. If your Fitbit Blaze, Fitbit Ionic, or Fitbit Versa doesn't work normally, use the instructions in How do I turn off my Fitbit device? to turn your watch off and on again.

After this retry the update from the Fitbit app.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your response. I chatted with an agent who helped me through the process and I was able to update and sync with my phone

unfortunately the touch screen is not working- unablyto scroll nor tap the screen. So I have an expensive wristwatch that only shows my steps and heart rate. 

The agent said they will send a replacement- let’s hope it gets to me quickly 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Tolaa, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have come back to us after talking with our Support Team, I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you've experienced with your Versa. I'm very glad you're getting a replacement. 

If there's anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reply, we'll be happy to help. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes