Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New notifications are terrible.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The update today adding groups & a news feed is a terrible waste of time. I have a red notification icon that used to mean a message from a friend. Now it's any number of things, from a cheer to a message saying I made goal. What a mess & a complete waste of time. There are enough things out there to scroll through & distract us already. 

I've been with Fitbit 7 years & a huge fan. This tho is a step backwards. I really hope there is improvement. 

Moderator Edit: Format.

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

I agree!  All the notifications that you can't delete just takes up space on my iPhone 

Best Answer

I agree. This new feature is super annoying. Is there anyway to turn it off? And I can't find out how to delete all notifications.

Best Answer

Yes & not only that, it wastes my time thinking there's a message from a friend. 

I get get notifications on how many steps left til goal, when I make goal etc. The tracker on my arm tells me that.

Best Answer

I really hope they give us the option to turn this off in the very near future. What a waste of space in the app and on my phone's storage... I don't need hundreds of notifications that can't be deleted as a tab at the bottom of the app when I can easily check how close I am to my goal for the day by checking my wrist or the app.

Best Answer

Oh I do So Agree about the absolute terribleness of these "new" notifications. What are we, children?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree. I thought maybe I was the only one who disliked this feature. The notifications make me feel like a 2 year old that made a "good potty." I sure hope Fitbit will either eliminate this feature or at least give us a way to turn it off. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree. I thought maybe I was the only one who disliked this feature. The notifications make me feel like a 2 year old that made a "good potty." I sure hope Fitbit will either eliminate this feature or at least give us a way to turn it off.

Best Answer
0 Votes