Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a charge 2 Fitbit. I have the iPhone 7 with the most recent update of iOS and the Fitbit app. I can get notifications of any kind to work on my charge 2. All the notification settings are on. I've tried deleting the app, forgetting the device, restarting the Fitbit and the phone...nothing! What am I missing?

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

Same problem, but with fully updated iPhone 6, 10.2.  Nothing sent to Charge 2

@Darcymbates wrote:

I have a charge 2 Fitbit. I have the iPhone 7 with the most recent update of iOS and the Fitbit app. I can get notifications of any kind to work on my charge 2. All the notification settings are on. I've tried deleting the app, forgetting the device, restarting the Fitbit and the phone...nothing! What am I missing?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem with my iPhone 7. When attaching my Fitbit to my partners 6s it works fine. 

Ive contacted customer support via twitter @fitbitsupport

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a charger 2 and keep loosing my notifications. I have tried all the suggestions and nothing works. I have iphone6S 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Lizabet. I also have a Charge 2 and an iPhone 6. One more suggestion for you. Go into your phone settings. Tap Bluetooth and make sure your Charge 2 is listed.

- If it is not, you will have to pair your phone to the Charge 2,

- If it is listed, tap the little "i" in the circle to the right. Tap Forget this Device, then re-pair the Fitbit to your phone. That should do it. Please let me know if it works.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Nope, no change. I've tried all the suggested resets of the Fitbit Charge 2, and the iPhone, removing and re-pairing, etc. no change - no notifications, phone, messages, calendar... nothing.

Does it do anything with an android device? Is this an iOS issue or a Fitbit issue? Frustrated!

Ken
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem with my iPhone 6s Plus. I have called customer support and they couldn't figure it out. So I am waiting on a call from the step up tech support team.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I can sometimes get the notifications to come back on if I turn off other electronics with Bluetooth such as iPad or sound bar on tv. Not always though, very frustrating. I talked to someone in customer service and they said I should not have to do that. If you get any help with this matter, please share it.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for this, we have tried that several times though and nothing yet.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a android and it won't recieve texts either...ive been trying for so long to get this fixed and I'm about to give up it IS VERY FRUSTRATING

Best Answer
0 Votes
I know and now it won’t sync while I’m out with cellular data. About to give up on Fitbit.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes