Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No sleep or stress score after updating to 3.72

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I updated my app to 3.72 last night, this morning no sleep details or stress score, even though it shows I slept for 7 hours 42 minutes with no interruptions. First time in ages I haven’t had a sleep score. Just wondering if it’s related to the update. 
anyone else have an issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

My app is up-to-date and I still have issues with missing sleep scores ...sleep screen cites “lack of data" although all the data is there with a full nights sleep and all relevant info. I actually upgraded from the first inspire to inspire 2 because of the intermittent but ongoing issue with lack of score as well as lack of data. six months later I am now seeing this problem again. much time spent on the phone with customer service only to have them tell me too restart or restart and reset. take a screenshot of instructions on how to do this and save it where you can get to it because you are going to need it often!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have never had a big issue with my sleep data until I did the latest app update. Now I’m on a 4 day streak with no data, although it does show my sleep at 7 hours all 4 nights. I switch between a Versa 3 and a Sense. Same issue on both so I don’t believe it’s a tracker issue.

Get Outlook for iOS<>
Best Answer
0 Votes