Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not enough data available for HR and calories during workout

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Charge 2 has recorded my 3 workouts today but generates a “not enough data available” message under the heart rate and calories burned. Worked fine yesterday.

I have the latest iOS and have deleted and reinstalled the Fitbit app, unpaired and repaired the Charge 2, and rebooted the Fitbit device itself. None of these have worked. Thanks.

Moderator edit: format and subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Data not available error message displays for all three of my workouts today — calories burned and heart rate do not display. It worked fine yesterday. I deleted the Fitbit app from my iPhone, reinstalled it, repaired it with the device, rebooted the Fitbit, and still get the error message. It’s an iPhone 7 Plus, version 13.7 software. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @winifredT,  it's nice to see you again in our Community Forums. 

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing that you receive “not enough data available” message under the heart rate and calories burned for your workoutsThanks for trying to resolve this, I appreciate the additional details and I am glad to assist you. I recommend clearing the Fitbit app cache on your phone and observing if the issue persists moving forward.

To confirm that your phone is up-to-date, see Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

You can find more information about tracking workouts at How do I track my workouts with my Fitbit device?

Let me know how it goes. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes