Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS 14 Fitbit widget concern

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Now that Apple have finally introduced widgets with ios14 will there be a Fitbit widget coming soon? Like the one on Android?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Emmawade.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your concern about the Fitbit widget with iOS 14. I am glad to assist you with this. I appreciate your suggestion, the best place to make your voice heard is our Feature Suggestion boardHere our product development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our customers need and want. Please take a moment to visit and give us your feedback. You can read the FAQ to better understand how that board works and do a search first, in case someone else has already suggested your idea, or something similar.

I could also see that you got in touch with our Support team about this and that they were able to assist you. Thank you for your time and efforts.

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Seriously? that's your reply to this.  you do realise how many people use iOS.  either you're working on this or not.  Tell us!!

Best Answer

Would be so nice 

Best Answer