Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving Bedtime Reminders on Charge 3.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Bedtime reminders not working on iOS app and so don’t work on Charge 3. Charge 3 is getting other FitBit notifications.D85CB2AE-3CC6-45E4-A42F-7A03F5B9C314.png

F43516F0-1EEE-475E-A6D8-3923BB3D8930.jpeg

528F1D33-B0A9-4AB0-AB22-52B58CC9AD4B.png

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Almost two weeks of notifications are in limbo.  Can’t be removed from the app.  Deleted and reinstalled app, yet notifications are still there.

E298CD53-0B21-4F0A-A05E-8D04F5298EC4.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MarkJacob  I just got an app update today (v2.87 -- not even listed on the iOS app forum blue bars).  I hope this will fix the problem.  I put a bedtime reminder on my app to help monitor this problem and help escalate it, if it continues.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @MarkJacob, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have brought this to our attention and for attaching some screenshots to your posts. When it comes to in-app notifications, please note that these can't be deleted for the time being. I understand how important this is for you, which is why I would like to suggest you to check on @rubyrune's suggested idea to implement this feature in a future update. Feel free to add your vote and comment, this is the best way to make your voice heard. 

Now, when it comes to the Bedtime reminder, I would like to suggest you to update the Fitbit app in case you haven't done it yet. Then, disable the bedtime reminder from the app. Restart your phone and your Charge 3, then enable the reminder again. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let us know the outcome. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well I hope this fixes the problem.Please let me know if it’s fixed or not. Thanks 

UPDATE:

Two things. As a software engineer myself I can’t beleave that anyone would accept not being able to delete notifications as normal functionality.  Every disappointing.

Secondly, the app is updated and I do get bedtime reminders on the Windows App.  So it’s clearly a problem with the app.   It’s listed functionality that worked with my Alta before I got my Charge 3. Haven’t used my Alta in months.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MarkJacob@MarcoGFitbit  My bedtime reminders are also not working.  Charge 3 booted, phone turned off and on, all settings toggled on.

@MarcoGFitbit, this is not the only thread about the Charge 3, iOS app and bedtime reminders.  Will someone please look in to this?

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer

Hello @MarkJacob, thanks for taking the time to reply. It's nice to see you too @LZeeW, thanks for your insight about this situation. Smiley Happy

At this moment, I have forwarded the information you have provided to our team so they can take a better look at this situation. Once we have more to share with you, we'll make sure to post it here in the official Forums. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, have a great day. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MarcoGFitbit   I have the newest version of the app (2.88) and the problems remain.  Since @MarkJacob reported this issue, I received Fitbit bedtime reminders on the lock screen of my iPhone 6s -- twice in 17 days.  The My Charge 3 is not vibrating and there is no message displayed.  Other messages do get through with a vibration and display on the Charge 3.

Tracker restarts, phone restarts, and app deletion/re-installation haven't helped.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer
0 Votes

Don' think that this will get fixed anytime soon.  It's been months since this problem was first reported and still not resolved. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MarcoGFitbit   A month has gone by with no update on the issue.  Still not getting bedtime reminders with my Charge 3 and iOS app.  I also want to add that I added an Inspire HR to my account.  I am not receiving a bedtime reminder on my Inspire HR, either.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer