Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving notifications from iPhone 11

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I purchased a new iPhone 11, everything transferred but I am not receiving text and phone messages on my Alta HR as I did on my old phone. Went to settings but everything for fitbit seems to be turned on. 

The phone and HR are synking.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @sams68. Welcome! It's great to see a new face around. I'm sorry for the delay.

Thanks for the information provided, as well for the steps tried to get the notifications working. Let me share that our team is aware of the notifications issues affecting our members who updated their phones to iOS 13. I understand how helpful is this feature for you and I'd recommend to carefully follow the steps described in this thread which have worked for others. In there you'll also receive future updates about this matter.

I'll be around if you have another question.

Best Answer

FitBit will be losing a lot of customers over this! I sent my new Inspire HR back after many attempts to get it to receive notifications etc. Surely you are aware of Apple software updates & should be testing for any glitches?

Best Answer

Hi @Dallan13. Welcome on to the forums. I'm sorry for the delayed response.

Thanks for the information was shared in your post. Our team is aware of the notifications issues experienced after updating to iOS 13 and it's recommended to try the tips described in this thread which have worked for other members. We're always striving to improve the Fitbit experience based on the feedback posted in the forums and we truly appreciate your feedback as it'll help us to evaluate our procedures and make sure we're delivering what our users want and need. You're always welcome back to the Fitbit family.

If you have any other question, let me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes