Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving step goal notifications

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Not receiving 10,000 step goal notifications anymore either on my Charge 4. Checked settings and by all accounts it should be notifying me but it's not. Suggestions?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @NikoM1975

Thanks for the details shared on your post and for the troubleshooting tried prior posting. I recommend making sure that the Do not disturb (DND) option is disabled on your Fitbit Charge 4. When DND mode setting is on:

• Notifications, goal celebrations, heart zone alerts, and reminders to move don't cause the tracker to vibrate or the screen to turn on.

To turn off DND mode: Press and hold the button, and swipe left to access the quick settings screen. Tap DND to turn it on or off. When you turn off the setting, the icon appears dim with a line through it.

On a side note, I've moved your post to this thread so we can keep our forums organized.

Hope this helps. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @NikoM1975

Thanks for the details shared on your post and for the troubleshooting tried prior posting. I recommend making sure that the Do not disturb (DND) option is disabled on your Fitbit Charge 4. When DND mode setting is on:

• Notifications, goal celebrations, heart zone alerts, and reminders to move don't cause the tracker to vibrate or the screen to turn on.

To turn off DND mode: Press and hold the button, and swipe left to access the quick settings screen. Tap DND to turn it on or off. When you turn off the setting, the icon appears dim with a line through it.

On a side note, I've moved your post to this thread so we can keep our forums organized.

Hope this helps. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer

There is a potential “Sleep” tangle and a newer unclear vibration setting. It should notify even when host device is out of range. Occasionally it notifies goal achievement after returning to sync device. In my opinion that’s ridiculous. If we wanted to drag our phone on every work out we wouldn’t have wearables.

Master of Radiculopathy
Best Answer

Hi there @CityLion

It's good to see you participating in the Community Forums and I appreciate the details shared on your post. 

Please note that your Fitbit device should be able to notify you when you reach your goal, if the DND and sleep mode are disable. If after checking the settings the issue persists, I suggest to perform a restart on your Fitbit device. See How do I restart my Fitbit device?

See you around. 

Best Answer