Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving text message notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I received a Fitbit Versa Lite for. Heist as from my hubby. Tried to get it going and can receive e-mail notifications along with Phone call notifications but not regular texts. I saw that if you have iOS 13.3 this is no longer an issue. Except, I do have iOS 13.3. Wondering if this is part of the dilemma currently. I get some notifications but not sms texts. As I am new to Fitbit I am overwhelmed and frustrated.  I did chat to try to trouble shoot and the consensus was wait for an update to fix this problem. I’m curious as to how long this takes.  Any luck out there?  Apparently my Fitbit is current and up-to-date. 
Insight definitely appreciated!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello and welcome to the Fitbit Community @MaryPalmer 

I’m happy to see you’re getting some of your notifications. I have seen one tip that seems to help Versa users with text notifications but I can’t promise anything. iOS Device Settings: Go into notifications then messages scroll down to badges and turn it off. if your still experiencing issues I would keep an eye on this thread here: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/iOS-App/Stopped-seeing-notifications-after-updating-to-iOS-13/td-p/3... Pay special attention to page one and make sure your Versa Lite is set up as described.

😃Please let me know if the tip works. 

Best Answer
0 Votes