Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification problem

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have iphone 6 plus, I am not getting any notifications for messages or calls in my watch even after I synced with it properly

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

I have the same problem- I can get calendar and Facebook notifications with no issue but can't get text messages to come through 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have lost notification for texts etc and I keep getting a message to pair my watch and phone which I've already done, and when I try again it just freezes!! I've tried deleting and restarted both app and device and restarting but it hasn't helped. Maybe a bug fix is required on IOS? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

For iPhones, make sure you have "Show in Notification Center",  "Allow in Notification Center " and "Show on lock screen" all enabled in your phone's settings.

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have an Alta and also suddenly having this problem. All of my notifications are as you say. I have also synced and restarted my Alta several times today. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Exact same issue .... with iPhone. Tried all trouble shooters. No success.  Had been working until two days ago.  System problem??? Updated app on way?? Additional thoughts and ideas please ..... 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ArkaDan @Debirossi @Allisonrevisky @dennispruder @MrsBLT The following steps should help with getting notifications on your tracker:

1. Make sure that you have notifications enabled for your Messages/Calendar/Phone App in your iOS settings. This can be done by: opening your iOS settings > tap Notifications > tap the Messages/Calendar/Phone App > and toggle Allow Notifications on.
  2. Keep in mind that if you have an open text conversation on your phone, you won't receive a text notification on your tracker.
  3. If you have a Charge 2, make sure that you have notifications turned "On" on the Charge 2 itself. This can be done by holding Charge 2's button for 2-3 seconds when it is displaying its clock face.
  4. If the problem persists, I'd then recommend the troubleshooting steps mentioned here.

Hope this helps.

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have notifications enabled, have cut off and back on Bluetooth, have deleted and reloaded the Fitbit app onto my phone and even deleted and reloaded my device and it's still not working. I'm getting very frustrated at this point, especially because Call notifications are working. Any other suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did all this and still can't get it to work, I put a ticket in with the help department a couple days ago to hopefully get this working 

Best Answer
0 Votes