Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications on Charge 2 - can't turn on

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi - Have a Charge2.  trying to turn on text and call notifications ofr IOS.  The Charge 2 is showing as connnected in my bluetooth settings. but when I select notications in the FITbit app, I get a pop-up message that says, "Bluetooth Pairing Required".  When I hit the "Set-up" button, nothing happens other than a spinning wheel in the notifcations box on the app.

Anyone have clue?

Thanks

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @IrishMusicGuy,t hanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy, It's always nice to see you around too @USAF-Larry

@IrishMusicGuy, have you updated the Fitbit app and restarted your tracker recently? If so, please check that your Charge 2 hasn't been accidentally put on "Do Not Disturb" mode by pressing the button for 2 seconds while on the clock face, the tracker will vibrate and a message will be displayed on the screen letting you know if Notifications have been turned on or off. 

Additionally, as you're able to see the Charge 2 on the list of your paired devices, please tap on it and select Forget this Device. Then restart your tracker, open the Fitbit app, tap on the Account tab, select your tracker and enable Notifications once again.

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@IrishMusicGuy, I moved this to iOS App Help Forum - it will get more responses here.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @IrishMusicGuy,t hanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy, It's always nice to see you around too @USAF-Larry

@IrishMusicGuy, have you updated the Fitbit app and restarted your tracker recently? If so, please check that your Charge 2 hasn't been accidentally put on "Do Not Disturb" mode by pressing the button for 2 seconds while on the clock face, the tracker will vibrate and a message will be displayed on the screen letting you know if Notifications have been turned on or off. 

Additionally, as you're able to see the Charge 2 on the list of your paired devices, please tap on it and select Forget this Device. Then restart your tracker, open the Fitbit app, tap on the Account tab, select your tracker and enable Notifications once again.

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Best Answer

The  re- pairing did the trick!!!!  Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @IrishMusicGuy, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to update me, I'm very glad your Notifications are working again. Smiley Very Happy

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members. Additionally, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply! Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes