Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications stopped on my Charge 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Text messages and phone IDs have stopped working on my Charge 2. I have an iPhone 7. I've looked and my phone shows notifications allowed. Help!

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks LiliyaFitbit. I checked the device's setting. Notification was on. However I turned it off and back on and that seemed to do the trick. Thanks again.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @AREETZ.

I am sorry to hear your Charge 2 stopped receiving notifications. I appreciate the additional details and I am here to help. I recommend confirming that your Fitbit device's notification setting is on: press and hold the button on your Charge 2. Tap to change the setting. 

You can find the complete troubleshooting instructions at How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device?

Let me know how it goes, I'll be around. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks LiliyaFitbit. I checked the device's setting. Notification was on. However I turned it off and back on and that seemed to do the trick. Thanks again.

Best Answer

Hi @AREETZ, thank you for your reply.

I am glad to hear the issue is resolved now. Thank you for posting the update here!

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, make new friends and create new topics.

Keep on visiting the forums. Happy stepping!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes