Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications won't work with iPhone 11

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Got a new iPhone 11 and notifications no longer work, though the app on my phone shows it is connected and the settings are on. It also doesn't show the level of battery charge anymore. Help?

Best Answer
0 Votes
18 REPLIES 18

Hello  @CandySteele 
Unfortunately I don’t see the iPhone 11 in the list of compatible devices but we can try anyway with this if you want to try it: 

go to

iOS Settings > Notifications > Messages > Show Previews > Always (Default) 

also iOS settings>notifications>Fitbit> ON 

😉 please let me know if this resolves your issue

Best Answer

Thanks, but that did not work.

Best Answer

@CandySteele I would suggest calling Fitbit Customer Service because as I said sadly your iPhone 11 is not on the list of compatible devices for the Fitbit app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@CandySteele  You can see the full list of compatible devices here: https://www.fitbit.com/devices

Best Answer
0 Votes

ok, thanks so much. I'll call them tomorrow. Appreciate your effort though!

Best Answer

I had the same problem since I got the iPhone 11 when it was released. I just solved my problem tonight!!! Here are my setting under notifications in setting on my iPhone! Setting—-notifications—messages—allow,all alerts selected, banner temporary, sound-note, badges turned on, show previews (always) (this is where I had it as never and was not getting notifications, once I switched it to allow... IT WORKED I got text in my Fitbit!!) grouping is automatic and lastly repeat alerts once!

hope this helps!!!

Best Answer

YAY thank you, this worked for me 😊

Best Answer

That’s awesome @Scooby08! 😃 Happy Stepping!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve tried all of that and still don’t get text or phone call alerts on my Fitbit sadly. 

Best Answer

I was having the same problem. Make sure your phone allows you to see previews of messages when locked. My iPhone 11 automatically had it set to only show previews after being unlocked. Also, go make sure your Bluetooth settings allow system notifications. Settings-Bluetooth-tap on your watch name-allow system notifications. Hopefully this works for you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've tried all of this and more.  Still can't get notifications.  Very frustrating!

Best Answer

I’m in the same boat 

Best Answer

I've tried all the recommended suggestions and mine doesn't work either. 

Best Answer
My text notifications are coming across occasionally now. Not sure what
changed. No phone calls though.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Worked perfect ! Good find and thank u!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too.  Nothing seems to work 

Best Answer

I tried it.  It still doesn’t work.  🥺

Best Answer

Hi, I had the same problem and none of the suggestions worked for me. I have just reset my Fitbit and finally it’s worked. Yey

Best Answer
0 Votes