Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oops, something went wrong. Please try again.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I try to log into fitbit from iphone 6, I keep getting error "Oops, something went wrong.  Please try again".  I reset the charge 2, but continue to get message.

Best Answer
0 Votes
25 REPLIES 25

In case it helps other users I have just had the same issue for days during a business trip in the Dominican Republic. I finally suspected an issue with the local wifi network / gateway that the Fitbit server may not like. So I turned my iPhone’s WiFi off and switched to my cellular data connexion. And everything worked perfectly.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately turning off WIFI doesn't fix the problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Cannot thank you enough!! This helped troubleshoot my mom’s connection when nothing else seemed to work!!

Best Answer

Is anyone else experiencing this error today or in the last few days? I was asked to re-login to my app this morning and I haven't been able to enter since. I have tried all the suggestions in this thread -- turning off wifi, uninstalling the app, resetting the network settings. Absolutely nothing works 😞 I am running iOS 13.3.1 and I just downloaded again the latest version of the app from the app store -- still the same issue. 

Thankful for any suggestions!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Solution 

Go to settings->Bluetooth-> Forget charge2

then try to set up Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi MegaBite, 
I hope you’re doing well. 
I’m having the same issue. I followed all your procedures, and I did them a couple of times, howe I am still getting the opps message. Could you help me, please? Thank  you xx

Best Answer
0 Votes