Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app log in, gray screen and missing data issues

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

4D754D74-F5AC-485F-A555-0021C4F3D1D1.png

On my IOS Fitbit app this is all that displays. Clicking the grey icons shows it is synced but it won’t display the data correctly. I’ve logged out and back in, force restarted, deleted and reinstalled. No fix. Any suggestions?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi everyone.

Thanks for your continued feedback and efforts while working on this matter. I'm happy to let you know that this issue has been resolved. The Fitbit app should allow you to access your tiles and data correctly. I truly appreciate your patience, don't hesitate to visit our Help Forums to receive help from the Community.

Have a good day.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
66 REPLIES 66

Can't log on the app. It shows Fitbit. com is unavailable. Please try again later. I reinstalled the app and it still won't let me log in.

Best Answer
0 Votes

There is obviously a "glitch" in the app. Quite a lot of missing data and greyed out areas showing on my app. Things just seem to be going from bad to worse in the world of Fitbit these days. It's a shame, because I've been a long time user, but I'm quite sure I'll never buy another one.

Best Answer

My versa 2 is working fine but the app has lost all my past data and won’t display any data from today except my heart rate. Have tried logging off and logging back in and it said my password needed changing which I have done and it now says I have no account. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was having issues syncing my phone. So I force stopped the app, restarted phone and sense and now when I try to login to the app it says "Fitbit.com is unavailable. Please try again later"

Best Answer

I’m experiencing the same thing right now. Was working fine this morning. 

Best Answer

My Fitbit is not displaying my steps etc the icons are there but no numbers displaying. 

I have the steps on my versa 3. I am using iOS which is ultimate.

fitbit says my versa is synced yet not displaying any numbers?

Best Answer

I am having the same issue today. No stats on the dashboard. I can see them on the detail pages for each one.

I’ve tried everything that has been mentioned in other threads: Deleted the app and reinstalled; Force quit the app and power off the phone. Nothing worked.

Best Answer

Hi,

I have had several fitbits over the years but have never had this issue. I kept getting an “unable to sync” message on my iPhone Fitbit dashboard even though it was syncing- step count was accurate. I finally got annoyed with the recurring message and deleted the app from my phone, and reinstalled it. Now I just see a dashboard but with no data - although it says “sync complete.” How do I fix this? Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here, give it some time.

Best Answer

Mine is the same. Maybe an issue with the app?

says sync complete and the battery percentage is correct. Just everything else blank 

Best Answer

hi. mine is the same way today. i went into the application, which told me i had to change my password. i did. now everything is gone. years of data all gone 😡😠

Best Answer

Hi! My dashboard has gone blank. As in I can see the “circles” and move things around, but there’s no content in them all of a sudden. No steps. No calories burned. No activity. No text, etc. Not 0 - as in just a gray circle. Any thoughts? I’ve reinstalled, forced quit etc. Only thing that’s not blank is heart rate. 
Fitbit  itself is fine. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This has happened to me this evening.

I noticed and looked like it happened a couple of days ago. I have the Inspire. Thought it was just my phone perhaps it’s a bigger issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I’ve noticed this tonight exactly same thing except mine is showing my sleep

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had a Fitbit account for years. I have weight records going back to 2015. I reloaded the App and did a resynch. Dashboard and Activities screen are OK. But I get a BLANK Screen when I go to My Account, or Profile, or Settings, or Weight Log. My husband is seeing all these screens, but not me. We both use the same Internet connection, so I don't understand what has happened to MY records.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can access individual categories - have tried deleting and reloading app- didn't fix

Best Answer

Have just got my Replacement versa 3, and logged in, my profile isn’t showing up, treats me as a friend I haven’t added. Says nothing to show. 
my dashboard in app shows grey zones and no information on the tiles. 
Am frustrated with the app, was with the Versa3. Can someone help ? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

using Fitbit hr with updated app on iPhone. Steps, active minutes and distance are chosen for display on home page of app but stopped being displayed today. The information has synced because it shows up on detail page for steps, etc. I reinstalled the app, restarted all devices with no change 

Best Answer

Hello,

I’m having the same issue. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the app, disconnected and reconnected my device, and restarted both my phone and Versa. My phone is running the latest ios and my Versa is also properly updated. Attached is a screenshot of my dashboard currently. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

FB78D196-C94A-403E-9B5E-D50C643883B2.png

Best Answer