Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app log in, gray screen and missing data issues

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

4D754D74-F5AC-485F-A555-0021C4F3D1D1.png

On my IOS Fitbit app this is all that displays. Clicking the grey icons shows it is synced but it won’t display the data correctly. I’ve logged out and back in, force restarted, deleted and reinstalled. No fix. Any suggestions?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
66 REPLIES 66

i was thinking it was, and just saw a reply from a moderator, saying its a known issue being worked upon. hope its quickly sorted out. Honestly losing trust with Fiitbit since the downfall after using the charge HR. 

Best Answer

I have the Inspire and same here...nothing is displayed on the app apart from days of exercise (which doesn't sync). This is also the case for all previous days/weeks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same in the last few hours. Fitbit says it’s an issue with their app and will update soon 

Best Answer

Me too. Thought it was just mine.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having the same issues!

Best Answer

I hope by 7am, I need to start logging my steps for the diabetes challenge I am doing 😭😭

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having the same issues!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can't login to the app. Says "fitbit.com is unavailable right now"

Best Answer
0 Votes

I Just installed the app on my computer and every time you try to log in it say no network connection. I am connected to the internet as I type this .

Best Answer
0 Votes

Pretty Vague. It’d be good to have an idea of the issue (keep us all from getting restless). Anyone know what this banner is about? 

68D1B0DB-F1EC-4FA8-8B9A-EFBCEA94A8EA.png

Sense Activation 11/3/20\IPhone 12 Pro Max\SimpleClockPro Watch Face\Spigen Rugged Armor Pro Case/Band
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yup happening here too. Noticed 1.5 hours ago when I tried to log a walk. I tried all of the restarts, logging out, re-download the app, etc. that are usually recommended. Gah!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I went for a run today and all of a sudden the app when I tried to sync the watch isn’t showing any data and some icons are just blank. When I press on them I can then get the information but the Home Screen itself isn’t displaying info. I restarted my phone, the watch and closed the app, and Bluetooth but still am not getting any results. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It is recording changes  and synching from watch ok but not displaying summary- desktop dashboard is fine

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is now back to normal 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone. Thanks for participating in the Community Forums.

Thanks for taking the time to report this situation with us, for the screenshots and every step tried prior to posting. Our team is aware of the issues experienced with the iOS Fitbit app and they're currently working on this situation to bring a fix to all of you. I've moved your posts to this new thread so we can keep our team informed, as well as pass your feedback along about this situation.

I'm sorry for this inconvenience and your patience is truly appreciated. Once I have more details from them, I'll let you know.

See you around.

Best Answer

Can we get some insight from a moderator what this is about?  Instill some confidence here. 

981BB682-E250-486B-B055-05E8BF633AF3.png

Sense Activation 11/3/20\IPhone 12 Pro Max\SimpleClockPro Watch Face\Spigen Rugged Armor Pro Case/Band
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue.  I also happen to be attempting to set up a new Versa 2 today that is a replacement for one that died last week, and there are apps missing from the watch that I can't get to install (the most critical of which is the Settings app).  Can anyone tell me if the app installation issue is tied to this issue?  Do I just need to chill for a few hours (days, weeks...) and try again after this Fitbit app display issue is fixed?

BTW I am running two different versions of the Fitbit app on two different Android phones and they are both showing the blank daily summaries, so I don't think it's accurate to say that this is an issue with the Fitbit app, or at least not the app that is installed on the users' devices.  The problem is 100% on the server end.

Best Answer
0 Votes
My app Home Screen has decided to work again. Not sure why. Hope yours does too

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Charge 3 syncs with phone but won’t display any stats in dashboard. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine is still grey and missing data. Maybe by the morning. Thanks fir the update.

Arlene
Faith makes things possible. Not easy. 🌺
Best Answer
0 Votes