Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app log in, gray screen and missing data issues

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

4D754D74-F5AC-485F-A555-0021C4F3D1D1.png

On my IOS Fitbit app this is all that displays. Clicking the grey icons shows it is synced but it won’t display the data correctly. I’ve logged out and back in, force restarted, deleted and reinstalled. No fix. Any suggestions?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
66 REPLIES 66

exact same here....following

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same for me. I have tried reinstalling the app, reconnecting as a new device & nothing.

Best Answer

It appears that the iPhone app last synced with my Charge 4 July 4th and hasn't synced data since.  I can get my data off the web site. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue,  my iPhone app is wonky. I have sleep cycle but nothing else. No profile pic. Blank circles. It’s the weirdest thing. I’ve deleted and restarted and unplugged everything to no avail. 

My actual watch is fine.

Best Answer
0 Votes

same here and I can't even sign back into the app once I reinstalled it.  Says fitbit isn't available right now. 

Best Answer

I am having the exact same problems. Have tried restarting phone, disconnecting watch & deleting the app but nothing has worked for me.
Is the app just down at the moment? Would love some answers.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The app on my phone will not let me sign into my account anymore so I made a new one with my school email but now it is saying fitbit.com is unavailable. I do not understand what is going on, I just bought the sense and want to use it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue. What’s going on?

I also can’t contact support. 

Best Answer

Same here!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Alta HR is working in background but the Today display- steps, calories, km and active minutes - are all blank on display on phone. Any tips to fix? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks! Good to know 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Got this response on Twitter

Hi, @Ben_fundraiser. Sorry about this. We're aware of this issue and our site team is working to correct it. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to have things back to normal very soon. Thanks for your patience.

Best Answer

Same problem.

Best Answer

same thing happening to me. 

very frustrating! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having the same issue right now. Hope it gets fixed soon!

Best Answer

Me too, data and profile gone

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine too

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine Is also the same and I'm in the middle of a charity 1 million step challenge,  I cannot lose my data!! Help please 

Best Answer
0 Votes

So should i wait to link my new versa 3 to the app ?

Best Answer
I was wondering if it was a system issue on their side.
Best Answer
0 Votes