Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pairing Charge 2 to iPhone 6s

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got a new charge 2 and I can get it to sync with my iPhone but it won't "pair" so my notifications and all day sync will not work. Looking for solutions. I had a charge hr and that worked fine, I have already removed the hr from my phone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Chris_F, pairing can only be done by the app.

First make sure notifacation services are turned on, setup the notifications wanted. 

Where to go from here, im not sure but would try aending a rest notifacation from the app. Its under settings on the notification serup page. Turn on always connected.

Then a sync are two, 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13

Hello @Chris_F, pairing can only be done by the app.

First make sure notifacation services are turned on, setup the notifications wanted. 

Where to go from here, im not sure but would try aending a rest notifacation from the app. Its under settings on the notification serup page. Turn on always connected.

Then a sync are two, 

Best Answer

When I click on notifications a separate screen pops up that says my Fitbit must be paired to turn on notifications, so I press set up and it just sits there and spins and never pairs. I've tried re syncing my Fitbit 5 times. Any other thoughts?

Best Answer
I'm having exact problem also!! Help
Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok I figured mine out. I removed my Fitbit from the app then I forgot it under the Bluetooth settings. I went to set up a new device, had my Fitbit on the charger, but instead of holding the botton I just tapped the screen and the 4 digit code came up, I typed in the code and then back away about 5 feet from my Fitbit then it synced and paired right away. Hope you can get yours working. 

Best Answer

Thanks for the help it worked

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you - I've been struggling with this for ages. Just tried what you suggested and now it works!

Best Answer

It worked for me by just forgetting the Fitbit under Bluetooth. I didn’t have to remove from App. Thank you! 

Best Answer

We have 3 Charge 2’s in our house all having the same exact issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Dawgs88 may I ask what the issue is, ate you having problems setting up your trackers?

Best Answer

See what I did above that solved it for me. Maybe it will work for you too. 

UPDATE:

I figured out a solution and it’s posted above. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Dawgs88@Chris_F and @Rich_Laue, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

@Chris_F, I appreciate you have taken the time to post the troubleshooting steps that were helpful for you, I'm sure they will be helpful for more people facing the same situation. 

@Dawgs88, if you're having trouble setting up your Charge 3, I would like to suggest you the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Turn off Bluetooth on your phone; wait 10 seconds, and then turn it back on.
  2. Make sure you have a strong WiFi signal and that there are no other Bluetooth devices around that might interfere with the setup process.
  3. Restart your Charge 3.
  4. If you can't set up after a restart, reboot your phone or tablet and try to set up again.
  5. If you can't set up after the reboot, remove all other Fitbit devices from your account and from the list of connected Bluetooth devices on your phone or tablet and try to set up the Versa one more time. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep us posted in case you need anything else. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Chris_F wrote:

Ok I figured mine out. I removed my Fitbit from the app then I forgot it under the Bluetooth settings. I went to set up a new device, had my Fitbit on the charger, but instead of holding the botton I just tapped the screen and the 4 digit code came up, I typed in the code and then back away about 5 feet from my Fitbit then it synced and paired right away. Hope you can get yours working. 

Hey thanks, your suggestion solved my similar issue as well. Forgetting the tracker under Bluetooth settings was the thing that I was missing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @ShahbazH, welcome to the Fitbit Community! Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have joined the conversation and let us know your issue has been resolved by following @Chris_F's instructions. I'm very glad. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes