Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pairing versa 2 with iPhone 8

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi.  I’ve been unable to pair my Versa 2 with my iPhone 8. My husband bought the Versa 2 and tried it for a week and decided he didn’t want it. I’m trying to pair it with my phone but it’s not working. I have tried restarting both phone and watch. I’ve deleted the Fitbit app and added it back. I have a Fitbit charge 2 but would like the Versa added as well 

please help!  Getting frustrated. 

Thanks, Janet

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @Janet_kabatoff , your Fitbit can only pair with one device at a time.  It may still be paired to your husband’s phone even though he has deleted it from his app.

So, as him to delete it from his app if he has not already done so, but he should also go into his phone’s bluetooth settings and remove/forget the device from the phone’s bluetooth.  When you are setting up it would probably also help to have your husband’s phone out of range or off, or at least bluetooth temporarily turned off on his phone.  Once it is paired to your phone you should no longer have an issue.

Please post again if you continue to have issues setting up your Versa 2.  There is always someone here to help.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @Janet_kabatoff , your Fitbit can only pair with one device at a time.  It may still be paired to your husband’s phone even though he has deleted it from his app.

So, as him to delete it from his app if he has not already done so, but he should also go into his phone’s bluetooth settings and remove/forget the device from the phone’s bluetooth.  When you are setting up it would probably also help to have your husband’s phone out of range or off, or at least bluetooth temporarily turned off on his phone.  Once it is paired to your phone you should no longer have an issue.

Please post again if you continue to have issues setting up your Versa 2.  There is always someone here to help.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you so much! Your advise worked!

Janet
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am so glad that that solved your issue.  The Fitbit Community is an excellent resource, so please feel free to post whenever you have an issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes