Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phantom duplicate food items cause incorrect calorie count

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've been dealing with this issue for a few months now.

I log my foods. And every once in a while the calorie count becomes larger than the total calories of the foods I've entered. From there, I tend to have to force quit the app, start it again, and/or wait like 10 or 20 minutes until magically a duplicate of a food item I've already entered appears as if out of nowhere. Then I delete the item. And everything goes back to where it's supposed to be.

This issue occurs very frequently for me. And I don't know if it's widespread or not. I happen to use custom food items as a majority of my entries. But I have no evidence of whether it is isolated to custom foods or not.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Yes, it’s been happen g to me for quite some time. Scanned items, food I look up and custom. it’s annoying bc I then go back at manually add my calories and it’s way off. An hour later shows I have 3 entries. It’s as bad as the annoying pop up for location access after every single entry. 

Best Answer

Same. I have to restart my phone completely to get the ghost item to appear so I can remove it. So annoying and unsafe too cause if you’re not paying attention you end up eating way less then you should be cause it’s calculating things that you haven’t eaten!!  Any solution? 

Best Answer
0 Votes