Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone does not ring when using my Fitbit.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My phone will not sound while I am wearing my Fitbit HR anniversary edition.  I have checked apps for phone, messaging and Fitbit.  Everything is loud and turned on.  I also restarted my phone, Bluetooth forgot the Fitbit...  what am I doing wrong?  Odd phone calls will come through...  

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @MAFB, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. I would also like to thank you for letting us know the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far. Please note that our devices do not change any setting on your phone and they will not prevent your phone from ringing when using them, so this issue is not directly linked to a Fitbit device. Nevertheless, I would like to suggest you to remove the Fitbit app from your phone, restart it and install the app back. Make sure to sync your Fitbit device before uninstalling the app. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

My phone stopped ringing when I activated the Fitbit.  I did everything!  Or so I thought...somehow, over in sounds (where I had been dozens of times) Where I had chosen my ring tone had changed to none...added a ring tone back and voila!

Best Answer
0 Votes